Our Attorneys | Brendan H. Morris, Esq.
Brendan H. Morris, Esq.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Brendan’s practice focuses on representing the interests of injured individuals. Brendan is highly experienced in representing people with injuries that occurred at work, in a motor vehicle accident or from a slip and fall. He will aggressively fight to obtain temporary disability benefits (lost wages), proper medical treatment, compensation for permanent injury and compensation for unpaid medical bills.
Brendan H. Morris, Esq. graduated from Marist College in 2006 and from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2009. While in law school, he earned high distinction in “Trial Advocacy”, a course focused on the skills and techniques utilized during oral and written advocacy. He was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar, New York State Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in 2009. In Workers’ Compensation, Brendan represents the interests of both petitioners and respondents. Specifically, he files claims on behalf of injured workers and medical providers and defends claims against employers and insurance carriers. He deals with issues including, but not limited to, temporary disability benefits, proper medical treatment, compensation for permanent disability and underpayment of medical bills.
Brendan has represented numerous medical providers in State and Federal Court for cases involving underpayment and non-payment of bills, insurance fraud defense, insurance coverage issues and ERISA claims. Additionally, he has handled numerous personal injury protection (PIP) matters in both arbitration and Superior Court.
- Attended Seton Hall University School of Law where he earned high honors in Trial Advocacy, a course focused on the skills and techniques utilized during oral and written advocacy
- Admitted to the New Jersey State Bar, New York State Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Has handled numerous cases in Workers’ Compensation Court, State Superior Court and the Appellate Division. Brendan has also appeared in Federal Court for cases involving underpayment and non-payment of medical bills, insurance fraud, insurance coverage issues and ERISA claims
- Brendan has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Start for both 2018 and 2019.
- In 2019, Brendan was honored by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top Ten nationally ranked attorney under the age of 40.
- In 2019, Brendan was selected to America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys.
- In 2018, Mindas & Morris LLC was named to the “10 Best Law Firms” in New Jersey for Workers’ Compensation by the American Institute of Legal Counsel